Neurovations Research and Clinical Trials is focused on new and innovative clinical trials and treatments for chronic pain and neurologic disease. We partner with our sister-companies, Napa Pain Institute, Redwood Pain Institute and Spine and Pain Clinic of Kauai to bring superior care to research participants. Neurovations enjoys a reputation for excellence decades in the making. Our team has led clinical trials for more than 25 companies in the fields of pain management and invasive spine care, partnering with industry leaders and early-stage companies in medical device and pharmaceutical trials.
Join Our Team:
The Clinical Research Supervisor handles clinical trial administration for all protocol phases and serves as the lead for the research team. This position will manage team schedules and serve as a resource for study team members and principal investigators, assist with subject recruitment, data collection, scheduling of study-related activities, and follow-up with enrolled subjects. Assists in quality assurance/control of data resulting from studies. Provides cross-coverage for other CRCs within the department.
Neurovations has contributed substantially to more than 50 advances in the field of pain and neuroscience over the past 25 years. Working with young companies and industry leaders, medical device, pharma, and biologics, we have been a highly regarded site for early phase and post-market research. We are now at an inflection point in our growth. We plan to grow our suite of services, expand our site management capabilities, explore the opportunity of building a Phase 1 specialty pharma unit, and develop a pre-clinical model for CNS drug discovery. This position has the unique opportunity to help forge a new path for our company and to create your own team.
Background and Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Provides clinical research support to Investigators/Sub-Investigators to prepare for and execute assigned research studies
- Manages research team schedules and leads team by example
- Reviews study protocols, source document forms, other study-specific documents, and electronic data capture systems used to record clinical research data
- Collects and submits regulatory/ethics documentation as required by the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) and other regulatory bodies governing the conduct of the study
- Recruits and screens patients for clinical trials and maintain subject screening and enrollment logs
- Assists investigator in verifying that research study objectives are met on time and according to protocol requirements, clinical research regulations, and quality standards
- Maintains adherence to investigator site staff training requirements by auditing and maintaining training records
- Conducts rating scales for primary and secondary outcome measures as needed
- Maintains source documentation based on protocol requirements that adhere to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)/International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) documentation principles
- Schedules and executes study visits and performs study procedures as delegated and supervised by the Principal Investigator
- Handles lab testing and analysis including collection and preparation of specimens and lab logistics
- Monitors subject safety and report adverse events and reactions to Principal Investigator, study team members, and IRBs as appropriate
- Performs a variety of clinical research procedures including but not limited to electrocardiogram (ECG), lab sample collection, vital signs, dose verifications and questionnaire administration
- Assists the investigators to safeguard the well-being of subjects and maintain standards required of clinical research sites
- Specific clinical experience in assessing patients who exhibit neurodegeneration is desired or Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education & training
- Advanced knowledge of the principles of Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
- Skill in carrying out required clinical procedures such as Phlebotomy, ECGs, etc.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology
- Proficient in the use of technology
- Ability to work independently, prioritize actively, seek input, problem solve and work in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients
- Certification of CCRC or CCRP preferred
- Paid Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
Send Resume to email@example.com