We’re looking for a world-class pain physician to join our team in the heart of wine country.
Once in a lifetime opportunity to practice in a setting that other Pain Medicine physicians dream about! Committed to providing whole-patient care, Neurovations and the Napa Pain Institute prides itself on clinical integration, ongoing research, and world-class treatment. Focus on chronic pain with the ability to develop your subspecialty interests in Headache, Cancer Pain, Neuropathic Pain, Degenerative Pain, etc. Be a part of the nation’s leader in the field of Pain Management!
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure- earning potential well over the 75th percentile
- Established patient panel and a built-in referral system leads to an immediate ramp-up
- Strong skills in fluoroscopy and ultrasound-guided interventional strategies preferred
- State-of-the-art technology, diagnostic testing and treatment techniques
- Employment opportunity with signing bonus, relocation assistance, full health benefits, retirement with matching, malpractice, PTO, and CME
- Pain Medicine Fellowship or previous Pain Management experience required
Welcome to the Wine Country
Enjoy all of life’s greatest indulgences- wine, food, relaxation, and adventure- can be experienced all at once in Napa Valley! One of the top Wine Country destinations in the world, this small slice of heaven is home to more than 500 wineries throughout a collection of 6 quaint towns. Dabble in Michelin-Star restaurants, fantastic food trucks or locally sourced cuisines. Experience music festivals to gallery openings to historic exhibitions. Napa is bursting at the seams with things to do!
-Experience near-perfect weather with over 260 days of sunshine!
-Take in stunning sunsets while enjoying a quiet river walk, soar over the vineyards in a hot air balloon ride or hike among the majestic oaks- Napa has something for both the young and old alike!
-Lovers of nature can bike along a well-worn mountain trail, golfers can hit the greens at one of the many PGA championship golf courses and foodies can indulge in the finest cuisines.
-Close proximity to San Francisco, Oakland, and Sacramento providing access to the most sophisticated cultural opportunities in the world!
-Nationally recognized and award-winning California Distinguished public and private schools in the area
-Travel stress-free with 3 international airports to choose from offering direct flights to London, Hong Kong, Dubai, Paris, Beijing and many more!
Napa Pain Institute was formed by Dr. Eric Grigsby in 1992 and has evolved into Neurovations, a patient care, and innovation company. Neurovations provides the best care for every patient we see- every day. Today, we are a national leader in medical device and pharmaceutical innovation, clinical research, pain, and neuroscience education, and community health through our non-profit Foundation, HealthRoots.
Our unwavering mission is to inspire hope and to contribute to the health and well-being of our patients and communities through integrated clinical practice, research, and education.
Napa Pain Institute:
- Sees more than 20,000 patients per year
- Manages hundreds of neuromodulation devices
- Has participated in more over 50 clinical trials in the last several years
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.