We are looking for an experienced Full-time, Part-Time or Per-Diem Clinical Lab Scientist. Under the direct supervision of a Laboratory Manager, the Clinical Lab Scientist (CLS) performs high-complexity laboratory tests in the Clinical Lab using EIA, Molecular/qPCR assays, ELISA, and LC/MS/MS systems. The CLS is responsible for all aspects of testing.
N3 Laboratories was formed by Dr. Eric Grigsby in 2011 and is now part of Neurovations, a patient care and innovation company. Neurovations provides the best care for every patient we see- every day. Today, we are a national leader in medical device and pharmaceutical innovation, clinical research, pain, and neuroscience education, and community health through our non-profit Foundation, HealthRoots. Our unwavering mission is to inspire hope and to contribute to the health and well-being of our patients and communities through integrated clinical practice, research, and education.
· Ensure compliance to established N3 lab policies and procedures.
· Perform daily routine patient Molecular and Toxicology testing; including sample processing, QC review, and calibration of equipment.
· Perform high complexity testing including preparation of standards, controls, and reagents.
· Troubleshoot of analyzers, including performing weekly and monthly calibration prep, inventory management, and administrative duties.
· Must be able to run Proficiency Testing samples, review and verify results.
· Must be able to investigate and troubleshoot equipment issues.
· Provide mentorship to other laboratory personnel and ensure training and competency requirements are met.
· Assist in validating/verifying new test systems and new assays, writing and editing standard operating procedures
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment at all times.
· Keep abreast of CLIA and California State regulatory requirements.
· Identifying training needs and assuring that laboratory personnel receive in-service education, training, and competency assessment (initial, semi-annual and annual).
· Providing periodic reviews of Quality documents and performing periodic internal audits.
· Other duties as assigned by the Laboratory Manager.
Current California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license or California Clinical Chemistry Scientist.
At least 2 years of experience in Clinical Chemistry, Molecular or Immunology. Liquid chromatograph/mass spectrometry experience is preferred but not required.
Our shared laboratories consist of a Physician Office Lab (POL) and a reference Clinical Lab for Molecular, immunology and urine drug testing. Both laboratories are accredited by COLA. Our mission is to support safer prescribing for patients with chronic pain. We are located in Napa, California. We offer a competitive salary and flexible hours.
Full-time, part-time, or per-diem day shift. Hours are flexible and negotiable with the potential for some remote work.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 – $75.00 per hour
Email CV to email@example.com