We are hiring for an Executive Administrative Assistant. Come join the Neurovations team! Neurovations include pain management clinics in Napa and Santa Rosa, an educational arm, research facilities, surgery, winery, laboratory, non-profit, and more. This position is located at the Neurovations business office in Napa, California.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide executive assistance to the CEO and ensure the effectiveness of our leadership team. Responsibilities will include the day to day organization and management of key meetings, including subsequent communications, administrative support for our CEO, as well as management of our CEO’s internal and some external communications.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about our mission and have a deep-seated desire to help others. The individual will have excellent written and communication skills, as well as solid project management experience and keeping others and themselves organized. A proactive and creative problem solver, they will play a key role in optimizing the efficiency and presence of our CEO and broader leadership team.
Essential Job Duties
- CEO Calendar management – manage the scheduling and arrangements for meeting with Neurovations employees and outside business contacts.
- Plan and manage travel arrangements. Research travel options.
- Airline, hotel, rental car, car service
- Maintain record of airline and hotel program numbers
- Arrange company plane transportation as needed
- Respond to emails requesting information
- Field phone calls directed to the CEO, as well as cold calls regarding services
- Support CEO communication and Leadership Team internal Communications in coordination with the Marketing Director
- Manage CEO’ social accounts and presence with the marketing team
- Work with CEO, Leadership Team, and Marketing Director to define agenda for meetings
- Notify participants of their agenda items
- Prepare slide deck for meetings, compiling inputs/slides from participants, and revising as needed
- Time management of meetings
- Capture and distribute minutes and action items
- Ensure rooms are set up properly and all AV/Tech is working properly
- Draft report out following meetings
- Manage attendance/participation in key business events
- Liaison with all members of the management team
- Lead organization of appearances, events, and more
- Manage annual calendar of events and meetings
- Filing and scanning
- Organize holiday events
- Edit and proof blogs, articles as needed
- Some travel might be needed
- Other job duties as required
- Microsoft Suite
- Expert skills with Powerpoint and Excel
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels, exercise discretion, protect confidentiality, compose letters and responses in a professional manner
- Excellent project management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking with the ability to use good judgment and make quality decisions; creative approach to finding solutions and new ways of working
- Flexibility with shifting timelines and priorities.
- Flexibility to accommodate varied schedules/time zones. 24/7 on-call when needed and with advance notice.
- Service orientation including willingness to complete a variety of tasks from extremely simple to highly complex. Passion for taking care of others.
- Excellent listening, follow-through, and time-management skills
- Business acumen (understanding of fundamental aspects of our business)
- Technical savvy (comfort working with and around new technologies)
- Must be a team-player
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) required, Master’s Degree a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role required
Job Type: Full-time
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org